I. Application Process –
Please submit the application to be considered as an official GreenWay Music Festival volunteer. We will let you know if you have been selected.
II. How It Works –
If you are selected as a volunteer, you will be required to put a card on file which will act as a deposit against the completion of your shifts.
All volunteers are required to work a minimum of 12 hours, two (6) hour shifts. After completion of your shifts, you will card on file will be deleted. If you are unable to complete your commitment of shifts, your card will be charged.
III. Volunteer Requirements –
All accepted volunteers are required to attend the mandatory introductory meeting on-site the Thursday before the festival and must complete two (6) hour shifts in order to get full compensation.
In order to get credit for your shift(s) you MUST:
1. Be 18 years or older.
2. Check in with volunteer coordinator 15 minutes before the start of your shift.
3. Check out with the volunteer coordinator upon completion of your shift.
4. Arrive on-time and sober to your shift.
5. Have a positive, hard-working mentality.
6. Have appropriate dress/shoes (close-toed shoes) for the job that you are assigned.
You must complete a minimum of 20 hours to receive your deposit back. We make it our mission to create a balanced shift schedule that you will be able to learn from personally and professionally.
Rules & Regulations –
1. Alcohol or drug use during your volunteer shift is strictly prohibited.
2. Illegal and unprofessional activity, including taking bribes (money, merchandise, etc.) while at or near GreenWay Music Fest is strictly prohibited.
3. Unauthorized selling (merchandise, tickets, passes, camping, alcohol, etc.) for personal gain or any other reason is strictly prohibited.
4. Pets, kids under 18, fireworks, firearms, unauthorized vending, guerrilla sound and amplified music, off road vehicles, bicycles, scooters, skateboards are all strictly and expressly prohibited.
A volunteer engaged in illegal or unprofessional acts while representing GreenWay Music Festival will be asked to leave and will not be accepted again as a volunteer.
Do you understand the above information? Can you commit to a minimum of 12 hours? If so, please fill out the remainder of the form below.
If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions before filling out this form.